Colibri Aero aims to be a partner of choice for aircraft operators, owners, lessors, as well as maintenance organizations, brokers, and OEMs. We value our cooperation with aviation companies from around the globe and always look forward to new projects while further expanding our services.
Aircraft Spare Parts Supply
We support airlines and MROs with both planned and ad hoc spare parts supply, ensuring prompt delivery of required components, parts, and consumables across the world. Our 24/7 AOG support line is ready to help you at any time, regardless of whether it’s a business day or a holiday. We specialize in all major Airbus and Boeing aircraft types, as well as ATR, Bombardier, and Embraer, covering:Call us now!
- Electrical systems
- Wheels and brakes
- Safety Equipment
- Flight Controls
- Landing gears and engines
Aircraft Engineering & CAMO
Our experienced engineering team helps small and large aircraft operators to optimize their fleets, streamline maintenance costs, as well as adapt their aircraft to ever-changing market conditions. The scope of our engineering and CAMO solutions covers:Call us now!
- Airframe, engines, APU AD/SB/SL assessment, and implementation management
- Maintenance Program development and revision
- Maintenance tracking and forecasting
- Customized Task Cards development
- MEL development
- Repairs, damages, modifications review and modification implementation support
- Maintenance work packages preparation, maintenance history supervision, technical record management and digitalization, ARC support
- Fleet standardization support, aircraft utilization control, parking, and storage management
Aircraft Interior Solutions
In cooperation with our sister company J&C Aero, we provide one-stop-shop aircraft interior solutions that cover major and minor aircraft cabin modifications. Our team not only designs but also produces a wide range of interior elements that fit both economy and VIP cabin standards. In addition to EASA Part 21 J/G-certified our team supports aircraft operators and owners with extensive cabin reconfiguration and refurbishment management services that allow our customers to optimize interior-related costs and TAT. The scope of our interior solutions covers:Call us now!
- Cabin reconfiguration and refurbishment management
- Cabin modification design and management
- Seat covers, curtains, carpets, other sewing production
- Decals, placards, logos, other print production
- Livery design and production
- Cargo seat bags production
- Cargo containers for passenger cabins production
- Laboratory tests
- MOD kit supply
Technical Aviation Asset Management
Our technical team provides comprehensive and continuous support to aircraft owners and lessors in order to supervise and maintain their aviation assets in a required technical condition. In addition, we also help aviation market players with the establishment, management, and maintenance of spare parts stock at home base and remote locations. The scope of our asset management services covers:Call us now!
- Delivery/re-delivery management
- Shop visit supervision
- Maintenance cost forecasting
- Physical aircraft and engine inspection
- Customized spare parts consignment program development
- Stock marketing and maintenance management
- Complete component repair and overhaul management
- Materials supply, procurement, and logistics planning
- Supply chain supervision
- Procurement & logistics management